This is a beta version and we'd love to hear from you! If you would like to provide feedback, please complete the playtesting survey after playing the game and feel free to share as much or as little information as you like. Thank you so much!
Microscopya is a science-themed video game taking players on a journey through the molecular world inside the cell, with hand-drawn illustrations and puzzles based on real scientific concepts. This project aims to highlight the depth, complexity, and beauty of what makes life possible. This is the first game from Beata Science Art, featuring music by the talented Jamie van Dyck of Earthside.
Coming early 2022 to Browsers, Android, and iOS!
Learn more about the first chapter at www.microscopya.com.
Listen to the music from the trailer at https://jamievandyck.ffm.to/microscopya.
Follow Beata Science Art:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/beatascienceart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beatascienceart/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beatascienceart
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beatascienceart/
A special thank you to our funders for making this project possible:
- AAAS IF/THEN Initiative: https://www.ifthenshecan.org/about/
- ASCB COMPASS Outreach Grant: https://www.ascb.org/grants-awards/compass-outreach-grants/