Microscopya is a science-themed adventure and puzzle game taking players on a journey through the inside of the cell. Explore the fantastical world, solve puzzles based on real molecular mechanisms, customize your character, and experience the beauty and complexity of what makes life possible.
This is the first game from Beata Science Art, featuring music by the talented Jamie van Dyck of Earthside and programming by Atelier Monarch Studios.
Follow @microscopyagame on social media or visit www.microscopya.com to learn more.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/microscopyagame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/microscopyagame/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/microscopyagame
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuv54J4F2cuDrnjhu3LJ3xA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beatascienceart/
Special thanks to the American Association for the Advancement of Science and Lyda Hill Philanthropies for making this project possible, and the American Society for Cell Biology for additional funding.
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.